DEFINITIONS OF VENDOR CATEGORIES:
- Non-profit & Education - Charities and service organizations / Colleges and private schools
- For-Profit- Any business or entity which sells merchandise or provides services for profit
- Political- Any vendor applying that is associated with a political campaign
- Food- Any vendor selling concession products
-Nonprofit - $125
-For Profit - $225
All payments should be completed online at our website online Page. If you absolutely cannot process an online payment, please email us at email@example.com and we can make arrangements for a mail in payment.
Following are the steps to complete registration.
2. You'll then need to proceed to fill in you're information.
3. You'll then enter you're payment information.
4. Begin providing the registration information requested for the Festival.
5. Process Payment
6. After payment we will send a thank you letter with more information.
Thank you all for your support for Roanoke Pride & The PRISM Foundation.
*Board reserves the right to deny entry and/or ask vendor to leave if disrupting the event at their sole discretion with or without refund* there is NO refund for vendor spaces when the organization is forced to evacuate Elmwood Park due to the City's determinations on weather*